Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Can you point me to the person that can provide me with President

Can you point me to the person that can provide me with President Barack Obama's official email address? Thank you. Tony Conte....
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi Tony, and welcome back to Just Answer.

The official email address for the President, is that of the White House. You can send a message to the President via the form at the site below, and/or utilize the snail mail address and phone numbers listed on the right hand side:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher