Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Looking for names of companies that clean clutter

Looking for names of companies that clean clutter?

If you can tell me what city and zipcode you are located in, I can try to find companies for you. Is this to remove clutter from a home or office?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Keansbury, New Jersey
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Keansburg, New Jersey
I am a single Grandmother, living and raising 2 grandsons. Working a full time job. And the clutter in my home is beyond me. I can bearly walk in my bedroom and thiers. My kitchen is full of laundry and storage. If I can get some help to get rid of the clutter. I think I can make it work.
Hi again, and thanks very much for your reply with additional and helpful information.

I've found this company for you and I believe it's nationwide: Toll free phone number: 1-888-226-0030

Locally, you can try:

(Please ignore the word 'junk'; this is what many companies call their removal services).

Under your particular circumstances, if you can hire a company to help de-clutter and clean your home, this would be most beneficial.

You are a wonderful grandmother, providing a loving home for your two grandsons, and I wish you much good luck!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,