Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I have two signed prints by the artist Harley Brown. Molly

I have two signed prints by the artist Harley Brown. " Molly" and "Sonora Child". I was wondering if any body had any idea of what these are worth.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
HiCustomer and welcome back to Just Answer.

According to my research, the signed prints you have of "Molly" and "Sonora Child" by Harley Brown, are most likely worth between about $50-$60 each.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,