JamesStone, Analyst, Programmer, Writer
Experience:  BA English Teaching, Data Analyst 7 Years
Type Your Question Here...

I have inadvertantly deleted the printer icon from my computer

I have inadvertantly deleted the printer icon from my computer can you please recover it for me?
Category: General
Expert:  JamesStone replied 5 years ago.
[Remember, if you like the answer, click Accept. Otherwise, feel free to ask for another expert! Thanks!]

Hello there, are you referring to the printer icon that is on your desktop or start menu?

Assuming you're using a standard windows operating system:

If so, you can go to START > Printers and Faxes, find your printer listed there and right click it and "create shortcut"

If you're referring to deleting the printer device itself from your computer, chances are you will need to go to FILE > Add Printer from the Printers and Faxes window.

If either of these assumptions were incorrect, please let me know so I can gather more details to assist you.