JamesStone
JamesStone, Analyst, Programmer, Writer
Experience:  BA English Teaching, Data Analyst 7 Years
20612472
Type Your Question Here...

Question for James Stone Re-wording [This is an introduction

Question for James Stone = Re-wording:

[This is an introduction for (page 1 of 10) on the downloadable packet for interested investors, I want to plump up this intro sentence if possible, Im open to anything, thanks, XXXXX XXXXX me know when I begin to overload you!! lol]

Dear Investor,

We are pleased that you have an interest in the Rose#1 drilling venture. It is a great investment opportunity and our limited partnership allows you to take full advantage of the oil and gas wells you will be investing in.

A lot of the paragraphs (past and present) are pretty rough, so bear with me. Im going off of notes from the 90's ;D
[Remember, if you like the answer, click Accept. Otherwise, feel free to ask for another expert! Thanks!]

Dear Investor,

We are pleased that you have decided to learn more about the [Rose 1] drilling venture. Enclosed you will find all of the pertinent information needed in determining the exceptional benefits our limited partnership has to offer, as well as how our service and expertise allows you to take full advantage of the oil and gas wells you will be investing in.