Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Teacher
Experience:  I am a good researcher
19568076
Type Your Question Here...

I need to find transportation from the Nassau, Bahamas airport

I need to find transportation from the Nassau, Bahamas airport to the Atlantis Hotel at a reasonable rate. I will be already there in advance but my husband and 2 small children will come later. Can someone direct me with whom I can contact maybe a taxi etc. I really need the least but dependable transport. May 2nd Thanks
Category: General
Expert:  Teacher Editor replied 6 years ago.

Linda Roch :

Hello and welcome! If you have any other questions, please let me know or please click Accept.

Linda Roch :

The airport shuttle will be your best bet and most economical.

Linda Roch :

It is reliable as long as you make a reservation after you purchase the shuttle.

Linda Roch :

Remember that shared will be cheaper than private.

Linda Roch :

However, if you hail one of the cabs that are lined up at the airport and you are traveling with more than two people, it may be a better deal and cheaper to just take the cab.

Customer:

our hotel reservations are already made...so will this still be the least expensive?

Customer:

We already have reservations at Atlantis. My company arranged this. I'm responsible for transportation.

Linda Roch :

The shuttle will take you to Atlantis but taking a cab may be cheaper and faster because of the number of people you have.

Customer:

Cab? Do you have a preference, I guess this is what I was looking for a more detailed and concrete resolution. Thanks for your time:)

Linda Roch :

I don't have a preferred company but only take the ones that are lined up at the airport and not, for example, across the street.

Linda Roch :

This way you know that it is a legitimate cab and they will thus charge you the normal rate.

Linda Roch :

I personally like the shuttles but I don't travel with many people so it becomes a better deal for me but you can rarely go wrong with a cab, especially when it comes out cheaper.

Linda Roch :

And you're staying in a very nice hotel so you want to get as much time to enjoy it as possible and the cab will get you there faster.

Linda Roch :

Enjoy!

Customer:

thank you so much:)