JamesStone
JamesStone, Analyst, Programmer, Writer
Experience:  BA English Teaching, Data Analyst 7 Years
20612472
Type Your Question Here...

Question for James Stone I want to add the last sentence

Question for James Stone =

I want to add the last sentence into the top paragraph...where would be a good place for it? And if the add needs editing or anything, plus I need an ending to the sentence:

Domestic oil production promotes our country's energy independence and reduces our dependence on foreign oil. Given the dubious nature in which many foreign countries use these revenues, Congress has provided tax incentives to stimulate domestic oil and natural gas production efforts that are financed by private sources. Subsequently, investments in oil and gas have a substantial amount of tax advantages which significantly enhance the return on investment.

Very few U.S. investments carry greater tax advantages than ______.
Thanks again, I went ahead and made a few tweaks, taking into account your wanting to use more "you and "your" words, as well as independence and dependence a few words later.

Domestic oil production promotes our country's energy independence and reliance on foreign oil. Given the dubious nature in which many foreign countries use their oil revenues, Congress has provided tax incentives to stimulate domestic oil and natural gas production efforts that are financed by private sources. Very few U.S. investments carry greater tax advantages than those found in this industry, and you will subsequently find that investments in oil and gas offer a substantial number of tax advantages which significantly enhance your return on investment.