Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

Where can I get a replacement power cord for my Yamaha CP stage

Where can I get a replacement power cord for my Yamaha CP stage piano. Shipped out to me immediately?
Hi, thanks for your question!

You might be able to get a replacement cord at Radio Shack as they do offer a variety of power supplies. I would suggest contacting Yamaha directly via their website. They have a 24 hours part ordering site. That way you know you're getting the right part. Go to this site: https://www.yamaha24x7.com/yamahaoms/Login.aspx . If you have the part number you can order more easily but if you need help you can call them during business hours to help locate the right piece. Best wishes!

Important! When you opened a question and placed a deposit on this site, the value of the question was removed from your bank account and placed into your Just Answer account. I do not get paid until you press the Accept button and that deposit is finally moved out of your Just Answer account.

Once I have satisfactorily answered your question, please press ACCEPT as that is the only way I am compensated for the time and research I personally put into your individual question. If you need more information, please press REPLY so I can help you further. Positive feedback is very beneficial to me and, if you are able to take a minute once the process is over to leave some I would greatly appreciate it. If you have reason to leave less than positive feedback, please contact me first so I can ensure you are properly assisted with your question. Thanks and best wishes!