Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

kmart assesment test

Customer Question

kmart assesment test
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

Are you referring to the pre employment test that most stores are using?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes i need to take the assesment kmart test please help me
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

The Psychological test is set up so the questions are repetitive, but worded differently. For example: If you are new and a customer comes up to you for help what would you do:

a) tell them to see someone else

b) Tell them you are new and will find someone to assist them

c) tell them you cannot help them

This question will be reworded and you will need to give the answer that means the same thing.

A customer is shopping and cannot find an item in the store. They approach you and ask for help. You tell them:

a) You are new, but will be happy to get an associate who can help them

b) walk away like you did not hear them

c) you don't know

My suggestion is to write each question and answer you give down, and when the similar question comes up (they are usually reworded 3 times but need similar answer) You will have the answer and can give the correct one.

Each test is different, so there is not a set test.

They will ask if you see an employee stealing something how would you handle the situation. You will need to know the answer and when asked again reworded, you will have to give the same type of answer.

The test is graded graded on High pass, medium pass and not passed. There are about 50 questions and usually done in 3 sections.

I hope this is helpful, I do not have a copy of the test, but can tell you how it works. If it does not help, please do not accept and I will opt out and allow another Expert to assist you. Joan