JamesStone, Analyst, Programmer, Writer
Experience:  BA English Teaching, Data Analyst 7 Years
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Necchi Heavy Duty Sewing Machine. I think it is a

Customer Question

I have a Necchi Heavy Duty Sewing Machine. I think it is a 3205FA. I need the instruction manual for this machine. Thank you.
Category: General
Expert:  JamesStone replied 5 years ago.
Just an FYI, the best I could find was a site that offered a download of the manual for the Necchi Royal series 3205 FA sewing machine manual for $10.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can you please tell me the site where I can download the manual for the Necchi 3205FA manual for $10.00?
Sure. This site appears to be the cheapest source for the manual available. I spent a while trying to find a resource that had a PDF or something along those lines that was downloadable for free, but there didn't appear to be one for this particular model.
I see you are having trouble with the link. Was this with the actual shopping cart or the site itself? I did not purchase the manual myself, so I can't vouch for technical issues that site may be having with its shopping cart software. However, if it was the link, please try going directly to the website and on the upper right there is a search box with a gold "find" button. Type smm1863pdf into that search box and click find and it should direct you straight to the results page where you can click view/order.