Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

please tell me how to most easily watch full length pornos

Customer Question

please tell me how to most easily watch full length pornos for free over the internet using a file sharing service. which one is the best?
Category: General
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 3 years ago.

Hello. I can assist you with your question.

You cannot legally watch copyrighted material for which you didn't pay. You can use the following ways to find and download porn. You may come accross a great deal of copyrighted material by doing this, so please be carfeful not to download those.

The easiest way is with a Bittorrent client like Vuze. Once you donwload and install that, there are many sites you can go to depending on your preference. A couple examples are:

ThePirateBay

Isohunt

You can find one tailored to your specific interest by searching for bittorrent.

Also, there are file sharing services that require you download multi-part files, like Rapidshare. Sites like this are difficult to search, so there are third party sites that make that possible. One example of a file search is FileCrop.

And since these files are multi-part, it is easier with a utility such a JDownloader, which recognizes the parts and downloads them all for you.

Those are the best two methods - bittorrent and the shared file sites. I wouldn't recommend any others because they are not safe. Remember, you will see a great number of copyrighted movies on these sites mixed in with the others. So be careful not to download the copyrighted movies because it is illegal in most countries.

PS. I think this answer deserves a bonus, don't you?Wink

Please remember to click accept. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i have a rapidshare free account but i don't know how to use it. Is limewire safe? is limewire free because i did a google search and a result was a free limewire add but when i got on limewire it wasn't free. i had limewire before but i got a virus so i stopped using it but now i am thinking of using it again, should i?

Limewire is not safe. That you have proven yourself when you got the virus.

To use Rapidshare effectively, you need JDownloader. Please follow my instructions above. They are complete and tell you all you need to know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
how do i use vuze--i downloaded it. that is the best file sharer yet still i can't figure out how to download the porno using just vuze--help me please--i promise i won't steal.
Expert:  replied 3 years ago.

I personally don't care what you download. I just couldn't give you the information I have without going on the record saying what I did, so it's clear why I am providing you with the information. Don't care what you do with it.

I have answered your question, and would be happy to continue discussiing it once you accept. The length of time I will be able to spend discussing it will be commensurate with whatever optional bonus you include.

Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience: Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
rapidshare is a file sharer that i downloaded but can't figure out (i can use 2 sites with vuse but couldn't download the jdownloader in free form and would like to know which is easier--vuze or rapidshare after i try to pay for the jdownloader.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
rapidshare is a file sharer that i downloaded but can't figure out (i can use 2 sites with vuse but couldn't download the jdownloader in free form and would like to know which is easier--vuze or rapidshare after i try to pay for the jdownloader. i'm going to accept but still need you to answer this
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
what is th best download bay to use? you can also use google i think but can you find me anything else other than isohunt--should i pay for my downloads bay?
jdownloader is for shares like rapidshare, Vuze is for bittorrents like Isohunt.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
but what else other than isohunt is there because i am using vuze successfully but can't always find compatible bittorrents.
All bittorrents are compatible with Vuze. I don't downoad porn specifically, so you'll have to find bittorrent sites specific to that. Just search for porn bittorrent or whatever on Google.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
should i pay for my porn bittorent site? recommend one please
Expert:  replied 3 years ago.
As I said - I cannot recommend a porn site because I do not download it. You will have to search for it. And no, you should not have to pay for a bittorrent site.
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
why is vuze plus a bittorrent site safe while limewire is not?
Expert:  replied 3 years ago.

Because limewire directly shares files on your computer and the computers of others. Wtih limewire, you actually make a connection to the host computer and download the file from there. Bittorrents are not the actual files. When you connect to a bittorrent server and download a torrent, you are downloading only a small amount of information about the file. The server then tracks what bittorrent clients have what pieces of the file, and you anonymously download pieces. It's not uncommon to have parts of one donwload come from a hundred different sources. See the following for more detailed information:

Bittorrent Protocol

Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
how do i use winzip when i try to extract it asks for a password XXXXX i don't have one!!
Expert:  replied 3 years ago.
Go back to where you found the file, and there will be a link for an originating website. It will say something like "link from www.blabla.com". Click on that link and there will usually be a password XXXXX it on that page.
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/131928137/planet+ass?tab=summary
that is where i found the torrent. i dragged the big download.torrent in blue text into the vuze interface and it downloaded. i had to left click to open the file and a new window opened with a read.url document and a .zip file. i opened the large .zip file and that took me to my evaluation version of winzip in which i saw the zip file but after i selected "extract all" i needed a password XXXXX don't know where to find in the website above.

loosely related: sometimes get message "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." i cannot watch these pornos i downloaded--this is problem-- what to do?

ps. do you get more money the first time i select accept in a question string then you do all the other times (i left good feedback for you by the way)
Expert:  replied 3 years ago.

I get the same amount. I do get more of a percentage on bonuses. I appreciate you accepting as you did. Thank you for the feedback, too.

Let me look at that torrent and see what I can find out.

Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Expert:  replied 3 years ago.

I think I have it for you. In this case, I clicked on "comments" and it was in the comments. There didn't seem to be a place to go for the password, but fortunately, it was in the comments"

Pass= "TehPassword"

Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
what is the amount you get--i only pay 12 bucks a month so where does all this money you get come from. do questions get rated for their difficulty by a computer and get assigned a varying commission value for the experts? does this question get sent right to you or do you have to pick it out of a list? i don't know if this question string has been put on high priority by me but if it wasn't would there be any advantage to putting in on high priority considering i am asking it directly to you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
loosely related: sometimes i get message "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." i cannot watch these pornos i downloaded from isohunt onto vuze--this is problem-- what to do?
If you reply to me, I get it directly. As for the money questions, I don't deal with those myself, so that would be a question for customer service.

Sorry... I missed the Media Player question.

You might be missing a codec. You can download and install the codec pack from the link below.

Combined Community Codec Pack

And high priority? I didn't even know you could do that.Surprised

I treat all my customers with high priority.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
"you do not seen to have the latest D3DX9 binaries from the DirectX End-User runtime installed... it is recommended to update Directx before installing cccp. proceed anyway." I DID. Do I need to do something else like this message is saying?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
still can't view those pornos.

Make certain you have all your Windows Updates.

Still giving you the same error? Try right clicking and open with, and see if you have another player. If you don't have one installed, try this one.

Video LAN VLC

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i will try to install this video lan thing but when i said "I DID" in the last question i am saying i "proceeded anyways", not that i had the latest binaries. how do i get those binaries?

Oh. I see. You can download the latest directX installer here:

DirectX 9 Web Installer

And when I mentioned updates, I was referring to Windows update. Make sure you have the latest updates for windows.

Windows Update