TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

I tore a fifty dollar bill into at least 20 pieces but have

I tore a fifty dollar bill into at least 20 pieces but have perfectly taped the bill back together with typical quality office tape. will the bank accept it? the repair job has increased it's thickness, but the watermark and magnetic stripe are clearly visible. why did i do it? fury over how little payment was rendered for a service that was specialized and granted to a person who thinks he's entitled to my fiance's expertise.

TaxTom :

Hello, In most case your bill would have enough information for the bank to exchange, they may ask you to sign a form expaling how it got damaged. If your bank will not except you can return directly to the mint for exchange Thanks Tom