Jennifer SR
Jennifer SR, Consultant
Experience:  Professional Geologist, Exp. Manager, Great Research Skills
Type Your Question Here...

how much jail time did xxxxx xxxxxx xx. get for all his drug

Customer Question

how much jail time did xxxxx xxxxxx xx. get for all his drug charges last spring, approximately may of 2010

Category: General
Expert:  Jennifer SR replied 5 years ago.

Hello, xxxxxxx xxxxx xx. was sentenced to 5 to 10 years according to the news article at this site: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I could not find that he was sentenced for the drug smuggling charges from last year while he was incarcerated. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I was very happy with your answer about xxxxx xxxxx xx. from xxxxxx xx, but I have another question in regards XXXXX XXXXX daughter. How much jail time or probation did she receive after sending xxxxxxx drugs thru the mail after his incareration last spring, approximately May of 2010. She sent the drugs at her fathers insistence. This has angered people thru out the city greatly. It is very hard to say no to your dad when he calls and tells her how sick he is and he knew that and took advantage of her ignorance in our jail system. When Daddy said she would not get into any trouble she believed him! Can she get any help from the public defenders around here. They all seem to want to cop to a plea. She is only 17.

Hello, I'm sorry, but I have not been able to find any information about the daughter's charges or sentencing.