Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

when i log in my face book i get my old account that i dont

when i log in my face book i get my old account that i dont have access to i set up a new account and i always have to use text i have no idea what that is . i need my new account to show when i log in and everytime i log in i need to ghange my password XXXXX i retreive from my email i want to log into face book and stay logged in and not enter my password XXXXX
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi, and welcome to Just Answer.

If you check the box under the sign-in area, which says 'keep me logged in' and a box that says 'remember me', you should stay logged in.

You might be experiencing the problem you describe, if your username and/or password XXXXX the same for your new and your old account. However, you mentioned that you keep changing your password, so that might also be preventing you from saving it and/or staying logged in. If you need to contact Facebook's Help Center, try the following:

http://www.facebook.com/help/

More information re: Facebook customer service and messages from other users on various issues, here:
http://www.contacthelp.com/directory/Internet/Web+Sites/Facebook?ListingID=324

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher