A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...

My mother Ingrid Ragnhild Johanssen from Norway and my father

My mother: Ingrid Ragnhild Johanssen from Norway and my father Nils W. Eriksson (Erickson)from Finland got married May 31st 1937 most likely in New York. Where and marriage certificate.
Category: General
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. Marriage records for New York are not available online. The links below explain how you can apply for a copy of your parents' marriage records.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

After asking about my grandfather og giving more information, which I haven't recieved any answer, I have gotten an Unlimited Subscription with 24/7 access, what ever that means.

The question about my parents marriage was used with the unlimited subscription, so I presume that I don't have to pay for you answer.

You have paid for the subscription, but you do have to accept the answer if I am to get paid. It doesn't cost you any more.