Norman M.
Norman M., Researcher, Lecturer and Psychotherapist
Experience:  ADHP(NC), ECP and UKCP Registered.
Type Your Question Here...

John Ash was born about 1741 in England and married Sarah Rutter

John Ash was born about 1741 in England and married Sarah Rutter in 1771 in Liverpool, England. I have found a man by that name who died in Greenwich in 1807 who was a Mariner trading in the West Indies which I believe my John Ash was. I would love to confirm his death details and also know for sure about his birth. His marriage and the children are the only proven information I have.
So far, I have this

Day: 13 Month: 9 Year: 1741 Forename: John Othernames: Surname: Ash Fathers forenames: Benjamin Fathers occupation: Shipwright Mothers forenames: Elizabeth Birth date: Address: New Stairs Location of church: Wapping Parish: St John Church address: Wapping Street Entry No: Source Ref: X089

Can confirm marriage to Sarah Rutter in Liverpool St George 1771

I have an unconfirmed reference to a master mariner who died in Greenwich 31 December 1871.

Still working on the rest!