A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...

do you answer questuions on Sussex UK ancesters regards

do you answer questuions on Sussex UK ancesters
regards Jeanette
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. If we can find information on anyone we will answer. You should include as much information as you can in your question. For instance, asking for the ancestors of XXXXX XXXXX born 1900 won't get an answer. There could be thousands of people by that name born in 1900 in the world. If you know the person's date of birth, death, marriage, and where they occurred and preferably another generation, it might be possible to track the person.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Iam tracing lineage for Martin in SussexXXXXX XXXXX 1176-1851 Westfield Sussex married Lucy Ballard,I thinks his father was Newland Martin 1750-1830 Westfield Sussex married Ann Fagg his father might be Abraham Martin 1728 Boxgrove Sussex married Mary Humpreys if these are correct what who was Abrahams parents please and how much will this cost

regards Jeanette

XXXXX XXXXX 1776-1851 was the son of Newland Martin and Ann Fagg.

Newland Martin (~1750-1830) was the son of Abraham Martin (ch 10 Feb 1728) and Mary Humphries.

Abraham was the son of XXXXX XXXXX and Elizabeth Winter. I couldn't trace them any further back than that.

The cost is whatever you have offered for the answer to your question. You are welcome to add a bonus on top of that if you have found the information useful.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
You didnt give me any dates for XXXXX XXXXX and Elizabeth Winter the only one I can find are for Eizabeth Winter1841-1871 married to XXXXX XXXXX which would not be correct as Abraham was born in 1728.

Oh dear, I'm so sorry, but you didn't ask for any dates, only the names. However, it doesn't matter, because I didn't find any for either of Abraham's parents.