Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Please show me how to book a round-trip flight from Reno, NV

Please show me how to book a round-trip flight from Reno, NV to Loreto, Mexico. I've heard that the best way is to fly Reno to LAX, then take Alaska Airlines (Bombadier twin-turbo prop to Loreto, Mexico). I need to know what flights I can take.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer!

What would be your dates and preferred times of departure and arrival?

Thanks for all your additional information.

Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again,

You didn't specify what dates or times you prefer to fly, but the plan you mentioned, re: flying from Reno to LAX and then taking Alaska Airlines to Loreto appears to be the best alternative.

The webpage below, provides detailed information re: Alaska Airlines flying from LAX to Loreto on flight #216 departing at 11:55AM on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays, and arriving at Loreto at 2:49PM (local Mexico time). Returning from Loreto to LAX on flight #217 on the same days listed above, departing Loreto at 3:50PM and arriving LAX at 4:15PM. Call Alaska Airlines for further information, airfares, and to book your flights: 1-800-252-7522

You can coordinate the times of the flights to Loreto from LAX with the ones from Reno to LAX and back again:

I plugged in this Thursday, March 24th, for departure, and a week from then, Mar. 31st, for the return, just as an example.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,