Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Teacher
Experience:  I am a good researcher
Type Your Question Here...

Suspected Bogus E-mail From Aol Believe I may have gottem a bogus e-mail from AOL(suppose

Suspected Bogus E-mail From Aol Believe I may have gottem a bogus e-mail from AOL(supposedly) saying my e-mail service was to be limited
Category: General
Expert:  Teacher Editor replied 5 years ago.

Linda Roch :

Hello and welcome! If you have any other questions, please let me know or please click Accept.

Linda Roch :

The best way to see if this is a real email or not, is to just put your mouse over any link in the email and see if the link is or something else.

Linda Roch :

In addition, you can email aol and ask if an email was sent to you.

Linda Roch :

Usually, these types of emails are scammers trying to phish out your private information so if you click on a link and it takes you to a completely other site other than aol and asks for any private information, then it is probably a scam

OK I will try the link address. Is there a Telephone number II can use to contact AOL customer service (if such an animal exists)

Linda Roch :

Here are ways to contact aol. I would recommend doing the chat to get the fastest service.

Linda Roch :

Please press Accept if this has helped.