TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

HI,I am trying to trace Melvin Corbusier family,i do not no wer he was from he was my gr

Customer Question

am trying to trace Melvin Corbusier family,i do not no wer he was from he was my grandfather-he was ablack man
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.

TaxTom :

Hello, Here is a link I think it will come through but if not just register and enter the name, It looks like he went back and forth from New York to Bernuda several times. Thanks Tom

Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.
I have no information on a Corburier at all are you sure of the spelling? Do you have a time period and do you know where he died? Thanks Tom
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
my grandfather died in bermudain the nineteen thirthys i found his mother-fathers nameAgnes Packwood-David James Corbusier they were married June 16 1894 i have alot off names but i dont no how to put them together ,do i need a chart for this iwish i knew were they came from