Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I want to verify the status and validity of a company in Utah

I want to verify the status and validity of a company in Utah called Property23. Are they real? Are they in good standing? I tried the Consumer Protection department at the State but have not gotten a response. Can you find out for me?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Below, are the address, phone number and website for Property 23 in Orem, Utah. This information is from the end of 2010, so yes, the company is real. You can see more details about the company and what they do, here:

Property 23

727 N 1550 E Suite #350
Orem, UT 84097-4412

(801)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

The CEO of Property 23, Sean Whalen, was honored last Fall as one of the top 40 successful entrepreneurs in Utah under age 40 by Utah Valley Business Quarterly Magazine:

However, the company does have complaints against the way they do business and has been accused of scamming investors. Empower Group is the former name of Property 23:

Under their former name, 'Empower Group', Property 23 was not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, however they did receive a C+ rating:

See more, here:

Property 23 cannot be found in the BBB listings.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

***If you wish to request me for future questions, please type 'FOR CHER' to begin your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,