A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...

good m,orningI had a facial cosmetic procedure done with

Customer Question

good morning I had a facial cosmetic procedure done with lifestyle lift. not only I was not given the proper information, before the surgery, they also, forgot to order the proper medication, I was suppose to take after the surgery. and I look exactly the same I did before. and much more! I want to know where I can go to get my money back thank you for your time. danielle coen
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 5 years ago.

Hello, Danielle,

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. You will need to discuss any recourse you have with the office of the plastic surgeon who did the face lift. Alternately you can consult an attorney.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I already talk to the surgeon and he offered to do more work on my face if I paid extra money. I understand about talking to an attorney. I believe that they are also class action law suit against them but this is not really my question. what I want to know is how do I get to life style lift headquarter directly.

Check out the link below.

The mailing address is

Lifestyle Lift

Galleria Office Center

700 Galleria Parkway Suite 350
Atlanta, Georgia 30339