Lori, Research Analyst
Experience:  General Information and Online Research
Type Your Question Here...

I saw a top on Days of our Lives. The top was worn by Kristian

Customer Question

I saw a top on Days of our Lives. The top was worn by Kristian Alfonso (Hope) on March 8 and 10, 2011. I would like to know how I can purchase one. If I could find out how to go about purchasing it, either where it can be bought or the designer. I would really appreciate any help you could give me. Thank you.
Category: General
Expert:  Lori replied 5 years ago.

Since no one has responded to your request yet, I'll see what I can dig up. It may take a day or so for me to get a response, but I'm working on it !!

Expert:  Lori replied 5 years ago.
Please note that I have requested customer service remove your payment from my account since I was unable to assist you. I have not received any response to my inquiries on this top; therefore, I want to open this up for other experts to be able to assist you.