Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028
Type Your Question Here...

I just bought a Casio AW-80D-1AV watch from Amazon.com. The

I just bought a Casio AW-80D-1AV watch from Amazon.com. The problem is the band is a bit tight. How (or where) do I find 2 extra links to lengthen the band?
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.

I can't find international support for the Bahamas, the closest i can find is an Authorized Service Centers in Porto Rico:

Second Chance Service Ctr. XXXXX
San Juan, PR 00917
Ph:(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Fax:(NNN) [email protected]
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok. There's nothing wrong with the watch, I only need to add 2 links to the band to make it comfortable. Also, I am much, much closer to Florida than I am to Puerto Rico. Is there any place in Florida that I may be able to get these links? BTW, thanks for your response, I don't want to sound ungrateful...lol
Ok, then i will give you the site that is the authorized part seller in New York (as Casio itself don't sell part, they only do repair): http://www.americanperfit.com/