A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

What can you find out about ERNESR EMANUEL WELLER dob 8.8.1929

What can you find out about ERNESR EMANUEL WELLER dob 8.8.1929 in Milltown,NJ; died March 15.2007 in Moorestown,NJ. Parents: Ernest E. Weller
and Jessie Eunice Key Weller @ 1022 in Middlesex Co., NJ; Sister, Anita DOB @ 1927. EEW, Jr. married Joan Elizabeth Rost Dec. 17, 1955, Middlesex Co, NJ.; Children: Karen Nov. 3, 1956 and Ernest E, June 10, 1958.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.

Hello, Joan,

I'm glad you are satisfied with the other questions you have asked. However, because of privacy issues, research on living individuals is severely limited. You already know as much as would be available. For information on living individuals, you would need to hire a private investigator. It isn't the work of a genealogist. We mostly work on those who have already passed on. If a living person is found, we could not ethically even give you a name.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I'm sorry. I don't wish to learn about anyone living. I see my children all the time. I only wanted to know whether you knew anything more than I did about Ernest (1929). He died March 16, 2007. I'd like to inquire about his parents: Jessie Eunice Key Weller DOB July 29, 1899 and Ernest E. Weller (March 29, 1899. Jessie was born in Ft. Lee, NJ but lived in Vineland, NJ and Milltown, NJ and Sayreville, NJ. I believe she married her Ernest @ 1922 in Middlesex, NJ. Anita Weller was born in 1927 in Middlesex Co, NJ and my Ernest was born August 8, 1929. I had a glitch with my computer for about a week and that's why there was a delay. You are terrific. Thank you for all your help and information. Joan

Thanks for the clarification. As you know, Ernest Weller (1929-1997) was the son of Ernest E. Weller (b 29 Mar 1898 according to the 1900 census) and Jessie Eunice Key (b 29 Jul 1898 or 9).

Ernest E. Weller was the son of William Weller b Jul 1861 in Germany and his wife Caroline Simonert (b Nov 1869) in Germany. The parents came to the US in 1882 and married in 1884 (couldn't determine where). They had 9 children: Henrietta (1886), Edward (1887), William (1888), August (1892), Caroline (1893), Frederick (1895), Ernest (March 1898), and George (May 1899) plus one who didn't live. All the children were born in New Jersey. In 1900 they were living in Sayerville. The father William died before 1910 and Caroline and the children were living in South River, NJ in 1910.

Jessie Eunice Key was the daughter of Francis (Frank) Key (b Dec 1868) and his wife Matilda Broome (b Dec 1873). They were married in 1894 and had at least 3 children: Charlotte M (b May 1895), Amy R. (b Dec 1896) and Jessie (b Jul 1898). In 1900 they were living in Ridgefield Township, Bergen Co., NJ. Frank Key's father was born in England and his mother in New Jersey. Everyone of the family was born in New Jersey.