A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

I am curious about my great Grandmothers name and her parents.

Customer Question

I am curious about my great Grandmothers name and her parents. My Grandfather Charles XXXXX XXXXX (her son) I believe was born Dec 17th 1891. Hoping you may be able to asist
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. Your great-grandmother Ellen LEE was born 27 March 1768 in Port Adelaide, South Australia, Australia to XXXXX XXXXX (1838-1891) and his wife Margaret TROTTER (1847-1893). Ralph and Margaret were married 24 JuneXXXXX Paul's Anglican Church, Port Adelaide.

Ralph was born 09 Jun 1838 in Felling Shore, Durham, England to XXXXX XXXXX and Grace DANSLING. Margaret was born 07 Oct 1747 in Angas Park, South Australia, Australia to William George TROTTER (1816-1900) from Northumberland, England and Margaret LEARY of Middlesex, England.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thankyou for your response, I am just wanting to confirm the birth dates of ELLEN LEE and Margrett Trotter i.e. I am presuming they were 1868 and 18 47 respectively . Regards Ken
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thankyou for your response ---my only query regarding your answer to my question re ; My great Grand mother's name and her parents . my grand father's name was Charles XXXXX XXXXX born December 17 1891 South Australia . In your response my Great Grandmother's date of birth was listed as March 27 1768 and her mother 's date of birth at 1747 , I am assuming that was a simple typing error but could you plase confirm if those dates should be 1868 and 1847 respectively. Regards ken

Hi, Ken,

Sorry that my internet has been down since Saturday and I couldn't get back to you quickly. I also apologize for the typos.

Ellen LEE b 27 Mar 1868 d 30 Jan 1948 m Charles XXXXX XXXXX 25 Apr 1887.

Margaret TROTTER should be 1847-1893.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you Schuyleer for tour help . All the best Ken

Right back at ya. I just love helping people discover their families.