Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Who is the most eligible bachelor in the world

Customer Question

Who is the most eligible bachelor in the world?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, Marilyn!

As you know, there are many bachelors on the 'most eligible' list at this time, but right now, the answer would have to be Prince Harry of England, topping that list. Here are some of the other eligible bachelors from around the world: Leonardo DiCaprio, Prince Carl Phillip of Sweden, Mark Zuckerberg (founder of Facebook), Prince Amedeo of Belgium, Stavros Niarchos, Justin Timberlake and George Clooney.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,