Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

I purchased a 49ers cap at the 100 year birthday party for

I purchased a 49er's cap at the 100 year birthday party for the Japan Town YMCA in San Francisco about five years ago during a silent auction. It is signed by Joe Montana, Jerry Rice and XXXXX XXXXX. It is in a display case.

Any clue as to resale value?

Bill Keast
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

Jerry Rice and Joe Montana both are very good signers and do a lot for Charity. XXXXX XXXXX is not as big a star, so your value is in the Montana/Rice autographs. If all the signatures are authenticated the Cap's value is between $150-$200. with all three signatures. With any collectable, the value is what someone is will pay. I hope this helps. Joan