General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
14716023
Type Your Question Here...

if my husband order flowers for someone and used his credit

if my husband order flowers for someone and used his credit card how can I get a copy of that order sent to me from the flower shop?
Category: General
Expert:  General Jay replied 5 years ago.

Are you an authorized user on the credit card?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no I am not

That makes it tough because a credit card will not release any information to an individual who is not an authorized user on the credit card.

The flower shop probably will not release the order slip, because you are not the individual who placed the order.

All I can think of is have a friend (man) call the flower shop to dispute the amount that was charged to the credit card. They will probably ask you to confirm the credit card number information (if you have it). Request that they email or fax you a copy of the flower order to compare.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
don't have the card # XXXXX have already tried the flower shop is there anythings else in the whole world to try
The only other person that came in contact with your order would be a delivery driver. It may cost you a little bit out of your pocket, but its possible the driver could help you out. Hopefully it is a small flower shop that has a limited number of delivery drivers.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
is there anything legal that I can do ?
Unfortunately, I am not an attorney and cannot provide legal advice.