General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
14716023
Type Your Question Here...

In the state of Illinois what is the fastest and lowest cost

In the state of Illinois what is the fastest and lowest cost way to get your child a drivers license?
Category: General
Expert:  General Jay replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer!

How old is your child?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

HE IS GOING TO BE 16 THIS JUNE 23RD.
o I need a cost effective soultion to get his AT LEAST PERMIT THAN I CAN TAKE HIM, He doesn't make this years class because his birthday as after school closes,

Thank you!

Everything you need to know for your son to obtain his license is located on the DMV website for the state of Illinois. I have attaced a link to the website for your review.

http://www.dmv.org/il-illinois/drivers-permits.php

Feel free to post any follow-up questions you may have after reading the information.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no this is not what i want that any body could do. I want a faster streamlined and less money.,Drivingf schools I know about, DMV is not an anser tothat question. other EG accelerated ,loophole,something,

Unfortunately, the Department of Motor Vehicles is the organization that issues driver's licenses and sets the guidelines for obtaining permits and licenses.

There are not private companies or loopholes that allow you to get a license by paying less or making up their own rules.

The attached link is the process that you need to follow to get your son his original instruction permit.

http://www.dmv.com/il/illinois/learners-permits-for-beginner-drivers

Feel free to post any follow-up questions you may have.