Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Are there any at home electrolysis kits that are both safe

Are there any at home electrolysis kits that are both safe to use and effective at permanently removing hair?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello again, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Unfortunately, home electrolysis kits are not as safe and effective at removing hair permanently, as having this process done at a salon by a licensed and experienced electrolysis clinician. Please see the following article for additional information:

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,