Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

who is norbert zinski

who is norbert zinski?
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

I was able to locate a Norbert Sinski, a social worker in New York City. Could this be the person you're looking for, or are you sure the name can only be spelled with a 'Z'? Here is the information:

Is 'crinig' a different person? If so, please supply some additional details and I will try to find more information for you. If Norbert Sinski is not the person you were seeking, please let me know and I will continue to research this important question for you.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your help but I had figured out that the names were not correct. They were actually Brudzinski and Kernig. This is from my medical transcription class, and I was having a difficult time understanding what the Doctor was saying.

Again thank you for all of your help and assistance.
Hello again, and you're most welcome.

It was my pleasure to be of help.