TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

Where would I go to bid (online, ) on installing cabinets

Where would I go to bid (online, ??) on installing cabinets for new hotels, schools, etc.? That would also include new school labratory rooms. Of course new additions are included. Have been in the business for three years now and have a proven qualified record. I would also like to know how and where to make new contacts in this area.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.

TaxTom :

Hello, You are have several options, 1. most cities, schools, and government units will email you when new bid oppurtunities become available, they send you all oppurtunities so you will need to see what ones you can do. You also will want to read the bid specifications and see if you meet the qualifications. Many government units require you to be in business for a 5 year period. 2. Their are contract lead sites where you pay to get the oppurtunity to bid on a project, although most are consumer projects some are for business also. Here is one of those sites but there are many http://contractorleads.com/. The company has used a site called fastroofingleads and we pay $50 per lead to bid and we get about 40% of the leads we bid on. These companies have you put in area you want to work and give you leads based on those areas. Thanks Tom