Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for any of the books from the library of Simone

I am looking for any of the books from the library of Simone F Sacconi. Would like to purchase. Any body know what happened to his library? Willie Rosemann [email protected]
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello Willie, and welcome to Just Answer.

I've located the book below, but as you can see, it is not currently in stock. However, you can contact the seller at the website listed, to be notified when it will be available. As you can see, the seller is in the U.K.:

I've also found this article in my research, which provides some additional information regarding the whereabouts of some of his books, and which you should find helpful:

I'm not surprised you've had trouble locating the books, as they are very rare and/or difficult to find; however, this should help:

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,