TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

I need detailed instructions, for threading a White Model #1407

Customer Question

I need detailed instructions, for threading a White Model #1407 sewing machine. Specifically how to load a bobbin, and thread the machine?
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.

TaxTom :

Hello, Here is your manual. Winding the bobbin is on page 11. You will need to put in the security code before the page opens. You can choose to print out a copy. Thanks Tom

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Where is the manual you said I could access? There isn't anything attached to your answer?
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.
Sorry, http://www.hammerwall.com/Manuals/White/Description/1407/White%20Sewing%20Machine%20Manual%20Instructions/1069_White%201407%20x/ Click on Manual Location above manual and it will bring up the secure screen, thype in the letters and it will bring up a printable manual. Thanks Tom