Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Does Portland, Maine have skyscrapers

Does Portland, Maine have skyscrapers?
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Portland, Maine doesn't have any 'modern' skyscrapers, but when the Fidelity Trust Company building was built in 1910, it was considered Maine's first skyscraper. At this time, Portland Towers, a residential building erected in 1969, at 204 feet high, with 16 stories, is considered Maine's tallest building. You should find this article informative:

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,