Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I have a vine full of isabella grapes and I am going to make

I have a vine full of isabella grapes and I am going to make some wine with these,they are very sweet.I have a borrowed home brew wine making kit, I would like to how to go about this task please
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi, and welcome to Just Answer!

The wine making directions at the sites below, should be helpful. Since you have your borrowed home brew wine making kit, you may need to add a few items, or you may already have everything you need.

Happy brewing! Smile

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,