How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Teacher Editor Your Own Question
Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Teacher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 1339
Experience:  I am a good researcher
Type Your Question Here...
Teacher Editor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im a male living on the economy and a friend wants to move

Resolved Question:

Im a male living on the economy and a friend wants to move in with me, she lives in government housing. We are friends and thats all. She is having a hard time with the other two females that live with her. I offered a room at my place seen how I have an extra bedroom. Is she able to stay at my place.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Teacher Editor replied 6 years ago.

Linda Roch :

Hello and welcome! If you have any other questions, please let me know or please click Accept.

Linda Roch :

There is no reason why she wouldn't be able to move in with you.

Linda Roch :

Sometimes, some cities have ordinances that say that two people of the opposite sex cannot live together unless they are related, however, these days those ordinances are not enforced.

Customer: i need to know if this is okay seen how we are both in the military and at the same unit.
Linda Roch :

If you are living in off-base, this should not be an issue.

Linda Roch :

On-base, it depends on the rules of your superiors.

Teacher Editor and 44 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions