Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Ok, Ill start over. I have a Grand Father Clock, Floor Model,

Ok, I'll start over. I have a Grand Father Clock, Floor Model, Made by Howard-XXXXX, XXXXXtminister Chimes. PROBLEM: It will run for a minute or so, and stops. Evidently, it is'nt broke. How much will it cost to have it repaired. I live in the Miami/Perinne area. Reply
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
HelloCustomer and welcome to Just Answer!

It would be rather difficult to provide you with the cost of the repair before an experienced repairman evaluates your clock's problem in person and then gives you an estimate; however, repairs on Grandfather Clocks can typically run between about $250 and $400. I have located some clock repair companies in your area who do service Grandfather clocks, so you can call and schedule an in-home appointment:

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information, please click 'Reply''. Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,