Norman M.
Norman M., Researcher, Lecturer and Psychotherapist
Experience:  ADHP(NC), ECP and UKCP Registered.
14727623
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for the English translation of a book that has

I am looking for the English translation of a book that has been out for a long time and is entitled "The Rich" or something along those lines. It is about rich people throughout history. I am not sure which language it was first published in, perhaps Czechoslovakian.
Category: General
Expert:  Norman M. replied 6 years ago.

NormanM :

Are you ready to chat?

NormanM :

Since you are still offline, I'll leave your answer here. I think you are looking for

The Rich, the Well Born, and the Powerful:

Elites and Upper Classes in History – by Frederick Cople Jaher

NormanM :

Hope that's the one!

Customer:

Thank you - this information is intended as a small gift for a friend. I will ask her tomorrow if this is the one.

NormanM :

Great please click on accept somnthat I may be paid for my work.

Customer:

DaveZ, I will click on accept, but first would you please try another time? My friend tells me that it is not the right book. She tells me that she thinks the original author was French, but that she first read a translation of this book in her native Bulgarian language. Thank you, MaryE

Customer:

P.S. The name might begin with the letter "S".

NormanM :

Sure will

Customer:

I am having trouble clicking on Accept for some reason - only "Reply" is highlighted. I'll try after you answer me, I guess. Sorry.....

Customer:

Every time I try to click on "Accept" a little window pops up that says, "Your Expert has not finished answering.....", but when I click on "My Questions", it shows this question as "Closed". Does that mean you could not find it? Just answer something, so you can get paid, ok?

NormanM :

I've spent another hour or so researching this, but without any further result, I'm afraid. It was an interesting search, though:)

Customer:

Many thanks