Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

What is the name of the latest government program to help people

Customer Question

What is the name of the latest government program to help people remain in their homes as an alternative to foreclosure, and what is the Internet address for it? I will be seeing a real estate lawyer next week, and want to be informed of my options.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

I believe you're referring to the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program, or HAFA. Here is the website: http://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/hafa.html

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher