Lori, Research Analyst
Experience:  General Information and Online Research
Type Your Question Here...

I have a beautiful Bulova Quarts Clock I purchased 20 years

I have a beautiful Bulova Quarts Clock I purchased 20 years ago and have not been able to make it work. The store was going out of business and it was on sale and we thought it was a good buy. We paid around $75 for it. It's 7-1/4 IN tall, 4-3/4 wide and 3-1/4 deep. It has a AA battery that turns 4 small balls on a small platform that causes a stem going up to turn in to the gears. The stem is turned by the platform. Nothing moves above the stem. The stem is about 1-1.2 IN tall where it joins the gears. We did not get a book with the clock. The only thing on the clock is Bulova Quarts - Made in West Germany. I have decided the clock is to pretty to not try to fix it. Does it call for certain battery? I have a Duracell Alkaline battery in it. Can I fix it, or is there a place for me to send and have repaired. Thanks for any help.
Category: General
Expert:  Lori replied 5 years ago.

I'm so sorry you are having problems with your clock. I am providing a link for you to the Bulova Repair in the US to see if they are able to help you with getting this clock up and running.

Please let me know if I can do anything else to assist you!! Their email address is also on the link for service in case you are located outside the US.