Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Teacher
Experience:  I am a good researcher
19568076
Type Your Question Here...

I asked a previous question. will you see if you can answer

I asked a previous question. will you see if you can answer any of it? May I contact you on other matters?

Linda Roch :

Hello and welcome! If you have any other questions, please let me know or please click Accept.

Linda Roch :

This is the question that I found:

Linda Roch :

I have been living in a foreclosed home for over a year. I have done repairs of over 25K. I was given a warranty deed that later revealed was false. Citi bank has been trying to take possesion of the home during that time. I have been fighting them in court with motions etc. (pro se). I'm in the process of perfecting a land patent plus I filed a ucc-1 and a release of personal property from escrow and a release of lien on real property all GSA forms. I at first sent Citi Bank a summons but it wasn't to the registered agent so it wasn't accepted. I have a court date for 18th of Feb. Question-- Who is the agent for Il. and their address I understand they are in N.Y.? Do I send them a summons that gives them 30 days to respond or file a motion to respond to the court date? May I fax them? (how do I get it to them?) I can show that Citi Bank violated the law when the home was originaly foreclosed on by commiting fraud. Will this hold up in court? My last resort is to pay for the home cash within 60 days Please tell me my options.

Linda Roch :

You can prolong this process by properly serving them.

Linda Roch :

The registered agent I gave you has to be properly served via first class mail and I would send two... one registered mail that requires a signature and the other one just regular mail, both with the summons.

Linda Roch :

However, without an attorney, your chances of winning are slim at this point but you can definitely probably prolong it at least a little bit.

Linda Roch :

If you do a Chapter 13 bankruptcy if you are employed, it will stop foreclosure proceedings if your home has not been sold yet and that may be your best options.