Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
Type Your Question Here...

I have lost the exercise DVD and owners manual for my igallop

I have lost the exercise DVD and owners manual for my igallop core and ab exercise machine. I would like to get another. Do you know where I can buy these?
Category: General
Expert:  Lucy replied 5 years ago.
If you're not able to find it online, try contacting the manufacturer. They should be willing to replace them for you. It's made by Brookstone, which can be reached at 1-800-846-3000, by [email protected], or by sending a letter to:
One Innovation Way
Merrimack, NH 03054
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Brookstone no longer carries the igallop. I learned that in my search last night. They do carry something else from that company, but when I tried to call them today, their customer assistance department was closed due to the weather. If they have the answer, I shall be happy to remunerate you. The igallop is actually made--not only for Brookstone--by a company in the Phillipines. I shall also [email protected] I actually purchased the igallop from Brookstone, so that's the first place I looked before contacting you. It was part of my websearch.
Expert:  Lucy replied 5 years ago.
Even if they no longer make it, they should still have a way to get you the DVD and manual. Hopefully, the weather will be better tomorrow, so hopefully you'll be able to get through to someone. So far, the storm isn't quite as bad as everyone anticipated.