Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

Will there be a way to watch the Super Bowl, for free, on the

Will there be a way to watch the Super Bowl, for free, on the internet?
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 6 years ago.

According to this website you will be able to watch all the action live online. Here is the Link for the Superwl Online: http://www.xomba.com/watch_super_bowl_xii_online_live_action_free

Joan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hopefully that will work. If it does, I'll click accept.
Expert:  Joan replied 6 years ago.

I too hope it works for you. It looks to be a good game. Joan

Expert:  Joan replied 6 years ago.

This is an update on where you can watch online: http://www.tv.com/watch-super-bowl-45--2011-online/webnews/282802.html Fox is streaming the big game too. Joan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm on the Fox site, http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/page/Super-Bowl-XLV-from-Cowboys-Stadium-airs-on-FOX-February-6-2011 , and don't see where to click for the live stream. I don't want to register at that link you gave me, unless you can confirm that it's a safe site.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I filled out the registration for that link you gave me, only to find out it's a PAY site.
Expert:  Joan replied 6 years ago.

I am so sorry. The www.NFL.com may have the stream. I have checked all sites and they say Fox is suppossed to stream it today. You do not have to accept, it you cannot get it, as I am going on what is listed. Joan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
That's pretty sad that you tied up my question by posting an answer you probably Googled. I posted my question on JustAnswer because I was expecting to get a real answer from someone who knew the answer.
Expert:  Joan replied 6 years ago.

Any one of the Experts could answer or post an alternative answer. It was never tied up, where if there was another Expert with a different answer. I am so sorry, but the answer was given with no malice and with the understanding that those were free sites that were streaming. Again my appologies and I have requested a refund for you. Joan

Edited by Joan on 2/7/2011 at 12:48 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No refund requested....I clicked accept so that I could leave feedback.