TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

NEED TO KNOW APPROXIMATE RESALE VALUE OF 12X80 SINGLE WIDE

Customer Question

NEED TO KNOW APPROXIMATE RESALE VALUE OF 12X80 SINGLE WIDE MOBLE HOME 1990 MODEL
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.

TaxTom :

Hello, I can see if I can find a value. I need to know the make and where you are located. Thank You Tom

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
WE LIVE IN EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA I THINK IT WAS CALLED DESTINY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST MADE MOBILE HOMES AT THE TIME AND HAS NEW CARPET HAS BEEN WELL MAINTAINED JUST WANT A ROUGH OF IT=DEA OF WHAT TO EXPECT THANKS
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
WE LIVE IN EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA I THINK IT WAS CALLED DESTINY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST MADE MOBILE HOMES AT THE TIME AND HAS NEW CARPET HAS BEEN WELL MAINTAINED JUST WANT A ROUGH OF IDEA OF WHAT TO EXPECT THANKS
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.
Hello, Sorry for taking so long. If it is in a good mobile home park and in very good condition I would expect value of $6,000-$7,000. If it has to be moved value may drop down to as low as $4,000. Thank You Tom