TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

I have a clear crystal bowl which is a Kosta Boda bowl and

I have a clear crystal bowl which is a Kosta Boda bowl and it is signed and numbered by Goda Warff. It comes in a Crystal Room box and it was displayed in the Crystal Room at Marshall Field's, Chicago, Illinois. It weighs 5 pounds, a half inch thick, 6" diameter and 3 1/2" tall. What is it worth

Have you found how much it is worth

TaxTom :

Hello, The basic bowl would be worth $60-$100 but if you have a pattern which may be marked on the box I can see if it is worth more. Thanks Tom

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for answering my question. My bowl is basic and has some indentures all around it. There is no pattern marked on he box. The top of the box just says, The Crystal Room Marshall Field and Co.
Hello again, By your description my estimate should be close. Thankis Tom