A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

Hello, again! I asked about 33 East Bay Street, Jacksonville

Hello, again!
I asked about 33 East Bay Street, Jacksonville in Florida. Who is the owner?
Phonenumber XXX-XXX-XXXX, name, adress?
I have this information above, but I cannot get more specific information. I have to pay to get out information and I have tried twice, but my creditcard is not accepted. Norwegian.
I used PeopleFinder without success.
The answer i got from you earlier, was not better than this above, so I did not want to pay for it. I would be happy if you could find answers for me. I was not sure if the numbers were hidden x when I put them between letters. If not, put them together from left side. Edith
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for contacting us. Please double-check the address. According to Duval County Florida (the county where Jacksonville is located) the street numbers on E Bay Street begin at 101. There are no two-digit street addresses.

Edited by Schuyler on 1/26/2011 at 5:36 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for an interesting answer.

What about the telephonenumber?

Telephone numbers are always blanked out so we cannot see them. If it is a cell phone, you would need to subpoena the records from the cell phone company to see who owned it.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I found this number on PeopleFinding, but I had to pay for more information and I got problem with my creditcard. So that is why I asked you for help.

If we don't have a number, there is no way we can check it. The address apparently doesn't exist.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have given you the number earlier. XXX-XXX-XXXX.

Please read what you have just posted. It says XXX-XXX-XXXX. It will always say that because all telephone numbers are blanked out before they ever reach the forum for privacy issues. If the site gave you that number, then it is probably correct.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I got the number from a person, and want to know the name and adress of the person who has this number. It is important for me
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I got the number from a person, and want to know the name and adress of the person who has this number. It is important for me.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I got the number from a person, and want to know the name and adress of the person who has this number. It is important for me. do
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I got the number from a person, and want to know the name and adress of the person who has this number. It is important for me. do you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I got the number from a person, and want to know the name and adress of the person who has this number. It is important for me. Did you not get the numbers, just xxx?

Two of us have now spent a lot of time looking for the address that doesn't exist, and telling you that the telephone number comes through as XXX-XX-XXXX so we can't check it in any way at all. You can use reverse lookup to see who owns it. If it is a cell phone, you would have to subpoena the records of the cell phone service provider. I'm sure it must be important to you, but Ii wonder if someone gave you some wrong information since the address doesn't exist.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have 9 to hide the 0 number in 4 this text and see 4 if it comes 4 out. It is strange 2 that the 7 number 6 came up on 1 PeopleFinding and 6 you cannot find it.

I am wandering myself, you know.

We cannot find it because XXX-XXX-XXXX cannot be looked up.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I do not understand this. Why did I find it on PeopleFinder, and not you manage to find it.?

Because all telephone numbers are blanked out so we can't see them. All we see if XXX-XXX-XXX and you cannot look up XXX-XXXX-XXXX. We don't have any numbers to deal with, only the letter "x." If you read this entire interchange you will see for yourself what the problem is.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This is a Florida number. Interchange? I do not understand wher I shall read.

Read this entire exchange from the moment you sent the first question, which reads:

Hello, again! I asked about 33 East Bay Street, Jacksonville in Florida. Who is the owner? Phonenumber XXX-XXX-XXXX, name, adress? I have this information above, but I cannot get more specific information. I have to pay to get out information and I have tried twice, but my creditcard is not accepted. Norwegian. I used PeopleFinder without success. The answer i got from you earlier, was not better than this above, so I did not want to pay for it. I would be happy if you could find answers for me. Edith

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Well, it seems there is not a solution on the telephonenumber. Thanks anyway.

You're quite welcome to the hour or more I spent answering you. Have a nice life.

A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience: 30 years in research
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Has my question about the phone gone to other?

Shall I wait for answers from them before I accept answer?

No one is going to be able to give you any answer about the telephone number because we don't have any telephone number to check. In fact, I don't think anyone would even reply to you since no one will be paid for an accept and no one likes to waste their time.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Well, it seems I have to try my self again. Thanks