Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I want to buy another 2 chairs or a couch or a loveseat of

I want to buy another 2 chairs or a couch or a loveseat of the COUNTRY LIVING CONCORD collection. I bought the entire deep seating collection at Sears a few months ago and now I cannot find it anywhere. There must be some additional SOMEWHERE! I have searched ebay, local craigslist, obviously and no luck. I have also called my local sears stores. Any other way I can get additional of this furniture line that I bought in September? HELP!
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi Customer, and welcome back to Just Answer.

I don't know if you were aware of this, but Kmart is associated with Sears and they carry a 'Country Living Collection'. I don't see anything labeled 'Concord', but I did find this: (scroll down the page to view the sofa and recliner)

If this is not the style of your collection, please let me know, and I will continue to research this for you.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for this - yes, I saw this. I am specifically looking for COUNTRY LIVING CONCORD - it is an outdoor living patio set. If you can help me find the CONCORD line - available - anywhere, I'd appreciate it.
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again Customer, and you're most welcome.

Thanks for your reply specifying it's the outdoor living patio set, because I saw quite a few of these, but wasn't sure if you were referring to an outdoor set or indoor livingroom set.

I'll continue searching for you specifically for the Concord line and let you know what I find.

Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again,

I've made progress, but have bad news. I found the Concord sofa at, but it is 'temporarily unavailble'.

Because your Sears store doesn't seem to have it either, we must assume they either stopped production, there is a problem getting it from distributors, or they may have discontinued the line.

My only suggestion is to keep checking back with Sears and Kmart to find if they have gotten it in, or if they have the means to order it from their distributors for you. Also, ask if they can contact any other stores, perhaps out of your local area, to see if they have any in stock, and then ask for it to be shipped to your local store, or directly to you. If you bought the set at Sears, their Customer Service department should be able to check for you, to know whether they will ever stock this line, again, in the future. It does seem strange that you bought yours in September, and in January, there is no trace of it? Perhaps it's a 'seasonal' item, because it's a patio set, and they might get more stock after the winter is over.

Here is contact information for Kmart: 1-866-KMART-4U (1-866-562-7848), from 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. (CT) Monday - Sunday.

E-Mail us with questions or comments.
[email protected]

Sears Customer Service: 1-800-349-4358