Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Is Amber Protel a scam

Customer Question

Is Amber Protel a scam
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.

Where did you find out about this company?

Have you given them any money yet/invested?

Thanks for all your additional details.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I heard about them on on a bussiness for sale website. I haven't given them any money.
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello again, and thanks very much for your reply with additional information.

Also, thanks for your patience; I temporarily lost power and my internet connection, while trying to respond to you.

You are very wise to research the background of this company before getting involved or giving them any money. I researched Amber Protel, which has also been known as Amber Telecom or Amber Pro Inc. It is a UK-based firm offering the opportunity to buy into your own adult website, as you mentioned you are aware.

I have not found their website to be very professional, and have read some comments from other users that have not been favorable, so while it might not be classified as a 'scam', I would proceed very cautiously, if you are considering buying into their company. I think their promises of the amounts you can make are not representative of the reality of what you can make. Many times, if something seems 'to good to be true', it is!

I wish you much good luck!

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback will also be greatly appreciated.

If you need any additional information please click 'Reply''. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,

Edited by Cher on 1/21/2011 at 9:15 PM EST
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
You haven't told me anything I didn't already know. I wanted a definite answer
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your reply.

I have researched this company extensively online, and have found no official complaints registered against it, or reports of scams concerning it.

Edited by Cher on 1/24/2011 at 1:22 AM EST